Promotion Terms and Conditions
Coca-Cola Jeep Patriot Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
ELIGIBILITY: The Coca-Cola/ Jeep Patriot Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of Utah who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Swire Coca-Cola, USA ("Sponsor") and its "Promotional Participants" (i.e., The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Macey's Food & Drug, Fresh Market, Dicks Fresh Market, Dan's Fresh Market, Lins Fresh Market, Larry H. Miller Dealerships, Utah Jazz, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Gage Marketing Group, LLC and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion) and their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Void outside Utah and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Past winners whose prize winnings exceed $600 in the previous twelve (12) months, whether in one or more sweepstakes presented and/or sponsored by Swire Coca-Cola, USA, are not eligible to enter or win a prize in this promotion.
AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
TWO WAYS TO ENTER:
Beginning at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Time (PT) on 1/01/17 until 11:59:59 PM PT on 2/24/17 (the "Sweepstakes Period"), each time you visit a participating Macey's Food & Drug, Dicks Fresh Market, Dan's Fresh Market or Lins Fresh Market and purchase of $15 worth of any Coca-Cola Company products in one single transaction (plus tax, CRV and deposit as applicable) and provide your phone number associated with your Rewards Card account at checkout, you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one (1) entry per transaction. If you don't have a Rewards Card, you can sign up, free of cost, at any Macey's Food & Drug, Dicks Fresh Market, Dan's Fresh Market or Lins Fresh Market.
To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3" x 5" paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, daytime phone number and age. (If you do not have a phone, indicate "No Phone." Failure to comply with this or any other Official Rule will result in disqualification.) Mail entry in a hand addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: Coca-Cola/ Jeep Patriot Giveaway Sweepstakes, Swire Coca-Cola, Marketing Dept., 12634 S 265 W, Draper, UT 84020. Entries must be received by 2/28/17. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible and/or incomplete entries are void.
RANDOM DRAWING/WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 3/1/17 from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. Potential winners will be notified by phone and/or express courier. Potential Grand Prize winner must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability form within five (5) days of notification. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ("ARV"): One (1) Grand Prize - a 2017 Jeep Patriot. ARV: $23,955. Actual value depends on installed options. The difference between Approximate Retail Value and actual cost will not be awarded. Color and options package will be determined by Sponsor. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize is awarded "AS IS" with no warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sponsor or for which Sponsor shall be liable, including, without limitation, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Prize Winner must have a valid U.S. driver's license and proof of vehicle insurance to accept the Jeep; failure to present a valid driver's license or proof of insurance may result in prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate winner. Winner will be responsible for applicable tax, title, license and fees and all optional equipment and insurance fees required in receipt and use of the Jeep. Grand Prize winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize and is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of acceptance of the prize. One (1) First Prize - a $500 ARO gift card. One (1) Second Prize - a $250 FANZZ gift card. One (1) Third prize (1) a year supply of Coca-Cola products, awarded as coupons, ARV: $240. Gift Cards are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by issuer. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards, which will not be replaced. Prizes consist of only the item specifically listed as the prize. No cash redemption, substitution, or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner.
PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's consent for Sponsor to use winner's name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY/GENERAL RULES: Except where prohibited, by participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, Swire Coca-Cola, USA, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Macey's Food & Drug, Dicks Fresh Market, Dan's Fresh Market, Lins Fresh Market, Larry H. Miller Dealerships, , Utah Jazz, the National Basketball Association and its Member Teams, NBA Properties, Inc., Gage Marketing Group, LLC and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, representatives, shareholders, successors, assigns, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, or any prize related activity, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, electronic network, computer or data transmission errors, outdated or incorrect data or for electronic, network or computer/scanner failures or malfunctions, cards scanned incorrectly, or other technical errors of any kind; (c) printing errors; incorrect announcements of any kind; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; lost, late, damaged, delayed, incomplete, unintelligible or misdirected entries, postage due entries or entries not received by the entry deadline; or (e) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, use or misuse of any prize or prize related activity or travel. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry, if it is possible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the promotion if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. If entry via Rule 3A is so cancelled, prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received via the Rule 3A prior to the time of termination and all eligible entries received via Rule 3B. For purposes of determining eligibility and awarding prize, entries made via the Rule 3A will be declared made by the authorized account holder, regardless of who actually made the purchase. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the participant is the authorized account holder of the rewards phone number associated with the selected entry. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like methods of participation will void all submissions by such methods. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Salt Lake City, Utah or the appropriate Utah State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor's in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah.
WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 3/10/17, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Coca-Cola/Jeep Patriot Giveaway, Swire Coca-Cola, Marketing Dept., 12634 S 265 W, Draper, UT 84020, to be received by 3/09/17.
SPONSOR: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, 12634 S 265 W, Draper, UT 84020. ADMINISTRATOR: Gage Marketing Group, LLC, 10000 Highway 55, Minneapolis, MN 55441.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Open only to residents of Utah, 18+ at time of entry. Void outside Utah & where prohibited by law. Past winners whose prize winnings exceed $600 in the previous 12 months, whether in 1 or more sweepstakes presented and/or sponsored by Swire Coca-Cola, USA, are not eligible to enter or win a prize in this promotion. Sweepstakes starts 1/01/17 & ends 2/24/17. To enter without making a purchase, on a 3" x 5" paper, print name, address (no P.O. Boxes), phone number & age and mail to: Coca-Cola/ Jeep Patriot Giveaway, Swire Coca-Cola, Marketing Dept., 12634 S 265 W, Draper, UT 84020, to be received by 2/28/17. Subject to complete Official Rules posted at participating stores and at www.swirecc.com/AROGiveaway. Sponsor: Swire Coca-Cola, USA, Draper, UT.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.
2017 Associated Food Stores Oreo Dunk Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UTAH, ARIZONA, IDAHO, COLORADO, MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, OREGON, NEVADA AND WYOMING, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way
HOW TO ENTER: The Associated Food Stores "Oreo Dunk" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") sponsored by Mondelez Global LLC (the "Sponsor") begins on 2/13/17 and ends on 2/26/17 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). 1.) During the Sweepstakes Period, each time you purchase two (2) packages of OREO Cookies (10.1 oz. or larger) using your Rewards account in a single transaction, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. If you do not have a Macey's Perks, PLUS or Rewards account you may sign up for a free account at the Customer Service desk. OR 2.) Log on to http://maceys.com/terms, http://dansfoods.com/terms, http://dicksmarket.com/terms, http://linsgrocery.com/terms, http://freshmarketstores.com/terms, http://petersonsfreshmarket.com/terms, http://davisfoodanddrug.com/terms, http://www.soelbergsmarket.com/promotions/, https://www.stewartsmarketplace.com/shop/home, https://www.bowmansmarket.com/shop/home, http://kentsgrocery.com/terms, http://kamasfoodtown.com/terms, http://clintonmarket.net/, http://winegars.com/terms, http://daysmarket.com/, http://stokesmarket.com/terms OR http://broulims.com/terms (collectively, "the Websites"), click on the icon for the Oreo Dunk Sweepstakes and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You may return to the Websites to enter again on subsequent days during the Sweepstakes Period. OR 3.) Comment on the "Oreo Dunk" post on the Macey's, Dan's Foods, Dick's Market, Lins Grocers or Fresh Market Stores Facebook pages. All qualifying entrants must have a public profile.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method to enter, or the photo of more than one (1) entry per person or email address in a single day will void all such entries and result in disqualification of the entrant and his/her email address. Entries made via entry methods 2.) and 3.), above, must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on 2/26/17.
Photo Conditions and Content Restrictions. The following apply to entries submitted via entry method 3.), above:
Your photo must contain the hashtags described above in order to qualify as an entry. If any individuals other than yourself appear in the photo, you must have the permission of the individuals (or their parent's or legal guardian's permission if individuals are minors) to use their name/image in the photo and to submit the photo in this Sweepstakes. Proof of such permission may be required at Sponsor's discretion at any time. Uploading a photo further constitutes the entrant's consent to grant the Sponsor certain rights in and to the photo, as described below.
Photo cannot: (a) be sexually explicit or suggestive, violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain or reference nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (b) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (c) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (d) contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor's) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor's) of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (e) contain copyrighted materials owned by others without permission; or (f) contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission.
By uploading a photo you warrant and represent that: (a) it has not received previous awards; (b) it does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity; (c) the other participants depicted in the photo, if any, have given written consent to its entry into the Sweepstakes and use as contemplated by these Official Rules; (d) the photo is your original creation (modifying, enhancing or altering a third party's preexisting work does not qualify as an entrant's original creation); and (e) publication of the photo via various media including Web posting and posting in social media, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Entrant will indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor from any claims to the contrary. Any photo that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, is deemed to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in the Sweepstakes for any reason will be disqualified.
Photo is not required to include Sponsor's product, nor will inclusion of such product influence the selection of winners in any way. Photos will not be judged.
LIMITED LICENSE: THE SPONSOR'S TRADEMARKS, TRADE DRESS AND LOGO (COLLECTIVELY, "SPONSOR'S MARKS") MAY BE USED FOR PURPOSES OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES ONLY. NO OTHER RIGHTS IN OR TO SPONSOR'S MARKS ARE GRANTED UNDER THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
(There may be only one (1) entrant for each photo posted, regardless of the number of persons who may have contributed to the creation of the photo or who appear in the photo.
By posting a photo in connection with the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that his/her photo is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the photo on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to entrant. Entrant further acknowledges that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than entrant.
Rights Granted to Sponsor: In consideration of entrant's submission of an photo entry in this Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby grants to the Sponsor a non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, universal license to use, copy, sublicense, transmit, distribute, publicly perform, publish, edit, delete or display such photo, or any portion thereof, in any media now known or hereafter devised including, but not limited to, all forms of television and all forms of internet and wireless protocol without limitation and without any further right of approval or compensation. Each entrant authorizes the Sponsor and any entities affiliated or in privity with the Sponsor, to utilize, for eternity and in any manner they see fit, the photo and to make derivative works from such photo. Each entrant agrees that the results and proceeds of such use shall become the property of Sponsor and/or Sponsor's licensees, and shall be freely assignable by Sponsor and that the Promotion Parties (as defined in Rule 2, below) and their assignees and licensees shall have no obligations whatsoever to entrant. Sponsor is not obligated to use any photo, but may do so and may edit such any photo at Sponsor's sole discretion, without further obligation or compensation. Each entrant releases the Promotion Parties, and each of their respective assignees and licensees, from any and all claims or liability (now known or hereafter arising), including but not limited to any claims for defense and/or indemnity, in connection therewith. Each entrant agrees and acknowledges that participation in the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the entrant's decision to provide the entrant's photo to Sponsor for purposes of the Sweepstakes, shall not give rise to any confidential, fiduciary, implied-in-fact, implied-in-law, or other special relationship between the Promotion Parties and entrant, does not place the Promotion Parties in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the entrant's photo, and that the only contracts, express or implied, between the Promotion Parties and entrant are as set forth in these Official Rules. In addition, by participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant hereby grants permission for the Promotion Parties to use entrant's photo, name, likeness, voice, quotes, comments, biographical information, and/or image for the purpose of advertising, trade, or promotion without further notice, permission, compensation or consideration in any and all media now known or hereafter developed throughout the universe, unless prohibited by law.
Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for their photos or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules.
Sponsor may require any entrant to execute documents to confirm the grant of rights hereunder; failure to do so may result in the removal of entrant's photo from Sponsor's Page. Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible entries, and such entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes at any time.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Nevada and Wyoming, 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except for officers, directors, and employees of Mondelez Global LLC ("Sponsor"), Associates Food Stores ("Retailer"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spuse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or houoseholds (whether related or not) of any of the above. Sweepstakes is void outside the States listed above and where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 3/6/17 from among all eligible entries received through all entry methods combined. Drawing will be conducted by Retailer. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received through all entry methods combined. Winners will be notified by e-mail/mail and/or telephone and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or a potential winner's failure to comply in any way with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): TWENTY FOUR (24) Grand Prizes are available to be awarded. Each prize consists of one (1) – Oreo Gift Basket, inclusive of a $20 retailer gift card, 6 OREO Color-change cups, an OREO selfie stick and packages of OREO Cookies (ARV: $70) TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $1,680. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of each winner. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Retailer, which shall be final in all matters . By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, Facebook, Inc. their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness and limited biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vii) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of any prize winner; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes in the Sponsor's opinion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If terminated, the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entry will be declared made by the person named on the online entry form (and such person must comply with these Official Rules). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
6. WAIVER/DISPUTES/VENUE/SEVERABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
By participating, each entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Morris County, New Jersey.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or made by any representative of Sponsor or Retailer, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. ENTRANTS' PRIVACY: Any personally identifiable information collected in connection with an entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor, Retailer and their respective affiliates, agents and marketers only for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules, and in any manner consistent with Sponsor's or Retailer's Privacy Policies, available at http://maceys.com/terms, http://dansfoods.com/terms, http://dicksmarket.com/terms, http://linsgrocery.com/terms, http://freshmarketstores.com/terms, http://petersonsfreshmarket.com/terms, http://davisfoodanddrug.com/terms, http://www.soelbergsmarket.com/promotions/, https://www.stewartsmarketplace.com/shop/home, https://www.bowmansmarket.com/shop/home, http://kentsgrocery.com/terms, http://kamasfoodtown.com/terms, http://clintonmarket.net/, http://winegars.com/terms, http://daysmarket.com/, http://stokesmarket.com/terms OR http://broulims.com/terms.
8. WINNERS' LIST: For a winners' list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: AFS Oreo Dunk Sweepstakes Winners' List, 1850 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, UT 84119 by 3/27/17.
SPONSOR: Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ 07936.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor only, and NOT to Facebook.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.