Promotion Terms and Conditions
Road to Races Sweepstakes
SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
The following are the official rules (the "Official Rules") for the Road to the Races Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"). As used in these Official Rules, "you" or "contestant" means any person submitting an entry to the Sweepstakes. By entering or participating in the Sweepstakes, you accept these Official Rules as a binding agreement between you and the Sponsor named below, and agree to abide and be bound by them. These Official Rules cannot be changed or amended in any manner, except as permitted in these Official Rules. These Official Rules apply only to this Sweepstakes and not to any other sweepstakes, contests or promotions sponsored by the Sponsor. The decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED. STANDARD DATA CHARGES MAY APPLY.
SPONSOR: Associated Food Stores, Inc., whose address is 1850 West 2100 South, Salt Lake City, Utah 84119, is the "Sponsor" of the Sweepstakes. No company or person providing a prize is a sponsor, endorser or administrator of the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or any other Internet social media outlet. Any content or information provided by contestants on Facebook or other Internet social media outlets is being provided to the Sponsor and not Facebook or any other Internet social media outlet.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Contestants may enter the Sweepstakes beginning May 22, 2017 until 11:59 p.m. on May 26, 2017 at which time no further entries may be made (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Any entries received after the Sweepstakes Period will be disregarded by the Sponsor and are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Utah who are 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the contestant's state of legal residence, whichever is older) at the time of entry. Employees of the Sponsor and the other Sponsoring Parties (as defined below), the immediate family members of such employees (i.e., spouses, domestic partners, parents, step-parents, siblings, step-siblings, children, step-children, grandparents, step-grandparents, grandchildren, step-grandchildren and their respective spouses) and any persons living in the same household of such employees, whether or not related to the employee, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. As used in these Official Rules, "Sponsoring Parties" means Sponsor, Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures ("Disney"), any website company hosting or promoting the Sweepstakes, any marketing or advertising agency promoting the Sweepstakes, and any parent, subsidiaries or affiliates of any of the foregoing. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the Sweepstakes by commenting on a Sponsor Hour Sweepstakes image posted on the Macey's, Dan's, Dick's Market or Fresh Market Facebook pages (using the "comment" function associated with the photo) while logged into the contestant's Facebook account. Comments must answer the question posed in the post to be eligible.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you represent and warrant that any comments, captions, postings or submissions made by you in any entry do not violate or infringe on the copyright or intellectual property rights of any other person. All Sweepstakes entries, including comments, captions, postings and other submissions made by you, will become the property of the Sponsor, and by entering the Sweepstakes, you assign to the Sponsor all of your rights and interests therein, including any copyright or other intellectual property right.
Limit of one (1) entry per person using only one (1) e-mail address throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Contestants must submit entries by using the comment feature on the Sweepstakes Facebook post. Eligibility of individual entries will be at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, for any reason or for no reason, though specific reasons for disqualification may include use of inappropriate language or visuals. The Sponsor is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries. Entries generated by script, macro, mechanical or other automated means and entries by any means which subvert the entry process are void. Multiple entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
PRIZES: Fifteen (15) winners will receive a pair of Sponsor Hour passes to the Disney/Pixar's Cars 3 Road to the Races Tour at Thanksgiving Point (each a "Prize" and collectively referred to as the "Prizes").
RANDOM DRAWING: Fifteen (15) potential Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing held within one (1) week of the end of the Sweepstakes Period among all eligible comments received and combined throughout the Sweepstakes Period to each receive one (1) Prize. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential winners of a Sweepstakes Prize will be contacted at the "entry" Facebook account used to enter the Sweepstakes. Failure of a contestant to provide an accurate, working Facebook account through which Sponsor may contact the contestant will disqualify him or her from receiving a Sweepstakes Prize. Entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized Facebook account holder from which the entry is made. The person receiving and replying to the winner announcement Facebook message will be considered the winner unless they specify another person within the reply message as the winner. [Sponsor will deliver the passes to Macey's Lehi for pickup] To claim a Sweepstakes Prize, the winner must send, and Sponsor must receive, a Facebook message response within thirty (30) days after being notified of the winning. Failure to respond within that 30-day period shall mean that the winner forfeits the Prize. Sponsor is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
SUBMISSION OF PHOTO, TEXT OR OTHER CONTENT FOR SWEEPSTAKES: By submitting any information to the Sponsor, you hereby grant to the Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns, an irrevocable, perpetual and royalty-free right to use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish and otherwise make use of the submitted information in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created, throughout the world and for any purpose. In addition to other things, the rights granted to the Sponsor include, but are not limited to, the right to censor, compress, edit, feature, caption, affix logos to, and to otherwise alter or make use of the submitted information.
By submitting any information to the Sponsor, you hereby represent and warrant that the submitted information does not and shall not infringe on any copyright, any rights of privacy or publicity of any person, or any other right of any third party, and that you have the right to grant any and all rights and licenses granted to the Sponsor herein, including without limitation to all necessary rights under copyright, free and clear of any claims or encumbrances.
You acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make publicly available any information submitted by you, and may, in the Sponsor's sole and unfettered discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any information that you submit to the Sponsor.
You understand and intend that any information submitted by you to the Sponsor may be available for viewing, rating, review and comment on by the public, and understand that comments or ratings with which you disagree or are unhappy about may be published or otherwise become associated with any information you submit to the Sponsor. By submitting any information to Sponsor, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such information submitted by you to the Sponsor.
You hereby agree to hold the Sponsor and the Sponsoring Parties, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees sponsors and assigns, harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display on any Sponsor site, or any other use authorized under these Official Rules, of any information submitted to Sponsor by you.
Information submitted by you to the Sponsor shall be the property of the Sponsor, and the Sponsor shall have no obligation to preserve, return or otherwise make available to you or others any photos or information so submitted.
By participating, you agree: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless the Sponsor, the other Sponsoring Parties, Facebook, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the foregoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from contestant's participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded Prize (or portion thereof), including any/all travel/activity related thereto; and (c) to the use of your name, address (city and state), voice, performance, photograph, image and/or other likeness for programming, advertising, publicity, trade and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by the Sponsor and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents from contestant or any third party and without prior notice, approval or inspection, and to execute specific consent to such use if asked to do so.
In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same Facebook account, the authorized account subscriber of the Facebook account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the contestant and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the Facebook account by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning the Facebook account.
Released Parties are not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission or any combination thereof. The Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, undeliverable, destroyed, garbled, postage-due, illegible, inaccurate, delayed or stolen entries or mail; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether typographical, human mechanical, electronic, computer, network, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including without limitation errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries or mail, the announcement of the Prize or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. The Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to contestants' or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. The Sponsor may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a Prize (and void all associated entries) if, in its sole discretion, it determines that such person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deception or other unfair playing practices, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other contestant or the Sponsor's representatives.
ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL REMEDIES AVAILABLE FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend any portion of the Sweepstakes for any reason, including should any cause corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes and, in the event of termination, to determine the potential winner in a random drawing from among all eligible non-suspect entries received and combined up to such time of impairment or suspension.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, contestants agree that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the Utah Uniform Arbitration Act ("UUAA"); (2) all arbitrations proceedings shall be conducted in Salt Lake City, Utah; (3) the UUAA shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (4) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will contestants be permitted to obtain awards for, and contestants hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise, including attorneys' fees, other than contestant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes), and contestants further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of contestant and the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Utah; provided that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the intellectual property of Disney shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California and in the event of any dispute, all contestants irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles, California to resolve such disputes.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.
Beehive Cheese Making
Experience will take place in June, winner will be notified by phone/email.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.
Summer Music Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF UTAH, ARIZONA, IDAHO, COLORADO, MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, OREGON, NEVADA AND WYOMING, 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ONLY
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way
1. HOW TO ENTER: The Associated Food Stores "Summer Music" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") sponsored by Mondelez Global LLC (the "Sponsor") begins on 5/1/17 and ends on 7/4/17 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). 1.) During the Sweepstakes Period, each time you purchase two (2) participating NABISCO Products (7 oz. or larger) using your Rewards account in a single transaction, you will receive one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes. If you do not have a Rewards account you may sign up for a free account at the Customer Service desk. OR 2.) Log on to http://maceys.com/terms, http://dansfoods.com/terms, http://dicksmarket.com/terms, http://linsgrocery.com/terms, http://freshmarketstores.com/terms, http://petersonsfreshmarket.com/terms, http://davisfoodanddrug.com/terms, http://www.soelbergsmarket.com/promotions/, https://www.stewartsmarketplace.com/shop/home, https://www.bowmansmarket.com/shop/home, http://kentsgrocery.com/terms, http://kamasfoodtown.com/terms, http://winegars.com/terms, http://daysmarket.com/, http://stokesmarket.com/terms OR http://broulims.com/terms. (collectively, "the Websites"), click on the icon for the Summer Music Sweepstakes and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You may return to the Websites to enter again on subsequent days during the Sweepstakes Period. OR 3.) Comment on the "Summer Music" post on the Macey's, Dan's Foods, Dick's Market, Lins Grocers or Fresh Market Stores Facebook pages.
Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day, regardless of method of entry. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method to enter, or the photo of more than one (1) entry per person or email address in a single day will void all such entries and result in disqualification of the entrant and his/her email address. Entries made via entry methods 2.) and 3.), above, must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Time on 7/4/17.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible entries, and such entries will be disqualified. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes at any time.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Utah, Arizona, Idaho, Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Nevada and Wyoming, 18 years of age and older as of the date of entry, except for officers, directors, and employees of Mondelez Global LLC ("Sponsor"), Associates Food Stores ("Retailer"), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of the immediate families (defined as including spuse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or houoseholds (whether related or not) of any of the above. Sweepstakes is void outside the States listed above and where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 7/6/17 from among all eligible entries received through all entry methods combined. Drawing will be conducted by Retailer. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received through all entry methods combined. Winners will be notified by e-mail/mail and/or telephone and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or a potential winner's failure to comply in any way with these Official Rules may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected in a random drawing from among the remaining entries.
4. PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARVs): THREE (3) Grand Prizes are available to be awarded. Each prize consists of two (2) tickets to the Lady Attebellum concert on 8/30/17 in Salt Lake City, UT along with the opportunity to attend a meet and greet with Lady Antebellum. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $136.00. Travel to/from the concert and any incidental expenses are not included. TEN (10) First Prizes are available to be awarded. Each prize consists one (1) NABISCO branded cooler with Bluetooth speakers, $25 retailer gift card and assorted NABISCO product. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $90.00 TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $1,716. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of each winner. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Retailer, which shall be final in all matters . By accepting a prize, each winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, Facebook, Inc. their respective affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness and limited biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (iv) causes beyond Sponsor's reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (v) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (vii) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of any prize winner; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. If, in Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes in the Sponsor's opinion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the Sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor's sole discretion. If terminated, the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entry will be declared made by the person named on the online entry form (and such person must comply with these Official Rules). This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations.
6. WAIVER/DISPUTES/VENUE/SEVERABILITY: By entering this Sweepstakes, participants waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
By participating, each entrant (or his/her parent or legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Morris County, New Jersey.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials, or made by any representative of Sponsor or Retailer, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
7. ENTRANTS' PRIVACY: Any personally identifiable information collected in connection with an entrant's participation in this Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor, Retailer and their respective affiliates, agents and marketers only for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, as described in these Official Rules, and in any manner consistent with Sponsor's or Retailer's Privacy Policies, available at http://maceys.com/terms, http://dansfoods.com/terms, http://dicksmarket.com/terms, http://linsgrocery.com/terms, http://freshmarketstores.com/terms, http://petersonsfreshmarket.com/terms, http://davisfoodanddrug.com/terms, http://www.soelbergsmarket.com/promotions/, https://www.stewartsmarketplace.com/shop/home, https://www.bowmansmarket.com/shop/home, http://kentsgrocery.com/terms, http://kamasfoodtown.com/terms, http://winegars.com/terms, http://daysmarket.com/, http://stokesmarket.com/terms OR http://broulims.com/terms.
8. WINNERS' LIST: For a winners' list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Associated Food Stores summer music Sweepstakes Winners' List, 1850 West 2100 South Salt Lake City, UT 84119 by. 7/15/17.
SPONSOR: Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ 07936.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. As such, please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion to Sponsor.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.