Promotion Terms and Conditions
Johnson & Johnson Bath Discovery Gift Set Giveaway
Johnson & Johnson Bath Discovery Gift Set Giveaway: Purchase 2 Johnson & Johnson pqualifying products with your rewards phone number and be automatically entered to win a Bath Discovery Gift Set.
Purchases must be made between September 1st-30th, 2018.
Must be 18 or older before September 1 to enter
Chances of winning cannot be determined
The contest will end 9/30/2018. The winner will be named and alerted by email or phone.
The winners will be selected randomly
Associated Food Stores and Johnson & Johnson are not responsible for any injury or loss that may take place form participation in this contest or the use of any prize.
20 total winners will be picked randomly.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.
SMITHFIELD PRIME® GREAT OUTDOORS SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULESNO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED BY LAW.
SPONSOR: Smithfield Fresh Meats Sales Corp., 200 Commerce Street, Smithfield, VA 23430.
DESCRIPTION OF SWEEPSTAKES: The Smithfield Prime® Great Outdoor Sweepstakes ARO/MRO (the "Sweepstakes”) is a random drawing promotion comprised of approximately $12,060 in prizes. The retail partners for this Sweepstakes are Broulim's, Dan's Fresh Market, Dick's Fresh Market, Fresh Market, Lee's Marketplace, Lin's Fresh Market, Macey's, Stewart's Marketplace and Stokes Market.
SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. on September 1, 2018 Eastern Time (ET) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on September 30, 2018 (the "Sweepstakes Period”). The Sponsor's computer is the official timekeeping device for this Sweepstakes.
ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S residents of CO, AZ & UT who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited by law. Employees, agents, successors, and assignees of Smithfield Fresh Meats Sales Corp. ("Sponsor”), Associated Food Stores, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this Sweepstakes (collectively, the "Promotional Entities”), as well as the family and household members of same (including spouses, parents, step-parents, grandparents, children, step-children, grandchildren), shall be ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein. Entrants acknowledge that, Sponsor is not liable for reimbursement of any prizes otherwise payable to Sweepstakes contestants who are in violation of this provision.
HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(i) In-Store: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit a participating Broulim's, Dan's Fresh Market, Dick's Fresh Market, Fresh Market, Lee's Marketplace, Lin's Fresh Market, Macey's, Stewart's Marketplace or Stokes Market and purchase two (2) or more Smithfield PRIME products in a single transaction using your Rewards phone number during checkout, to be automatically entered. (ii) No Purchase Required Mail-In Entry: To enter without making a purchase, during the Sweepstakes Period print your name, address, date of birth, telephone number and Smithfield and Associated Food Stores on a "3 x 5” card and mail in an envelope to: 2100 South 1850 West Salt Lake City, UT 84119. You will receive one (1) entry for each mail-in entry you submit, subject to limitations. Any mail-in entry with incomplete information will be considered ineligible. Each entry must be in a separate postage-stamped outer envelope. No mechanical reproductions will be accepted. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, invalid, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, or postage-due mail and/or entries, which will be disqualified. Mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. No purchase necessary for mail-in entries. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. All mail-in entries must be post-marked by September 30, 2018 and received by October 3, 2018.
LIMIT: MAXIMUM OF SEVEN (7) ENTRIES PER PERSON PER WEEK DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, REGARDLESS OF METHOD OF ENTRY.
SELECTION OF WINNERS: Winners will be selected randomly from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing ("Drawing") on October 4, 2018. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received at the time of the Drawing. Potential prize winners will be notified by telephone, text message or email on or about October 4, 2018. If a prize winner notification or a prize is returned as undeliverable, a potential prize winner is ineligible, a prize winner declines a prize, or a potential prize winner does not respond to Sponsor's prize winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours after notification, the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Limit one (1) prize per person per household.
NINE Grand Prize winners will receive (1) Premium Cooler, (1) Kettle Grill and PLUS Credit for $100 Worth of Smithfield PRIME Fresh Pork (Approximate Retail Value ("ARV”) $500)
EIGHTEEN 2nd Place Prize winners will receive (1) Smithfield Collapsible Wagon, (2) Smithfield Tumblers and PLUS Credit for $50 Worth of Smithfield PRIME Fresh Pork (ARV $340)
EIGHTEEN 3rd Place Prize winners will receive (1) Picnic Backpack and PLUS Credit for $25 Worth of Smithfield PRIME Fresh Pork (ARV $80)
Total ARV of all prizes: $12,060
Prizes are not transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. All costs and expenses associated with the prize acceptance and use, not specifically provided herein, are the responsibility of the winner.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an offered prize becomes unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release before receiving a prize. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner, if time permits. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Winner is responsible for any applicable local, state and federal taxes and will receive a Form 1099 for any prizes valued at $600 or greater. Sporting event tickets and gift cards are subject to additional terms and conditions.
8. PUBLICITY: Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Promotional Entities and their agencies to use winner's hometown, opinions, name, likeness and/or voice for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, except as otherwise prohibited by law. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the rules, or the administration of the Sweepstakes.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
11. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. The Promotional Entities are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that such confirmation occurs prior to the Drawing. In the event of an early discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
12. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees: (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts in the Commonwealth of Virginia; (ii) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, excluding attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain an award for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses. All claims or disputes related to or involving these Official Rules and/or this Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the Commonwealth of Virginia.
13. WINNERS' LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Smithfield and Associated Food Stores Smithfield Prime® Great Outdoor Sweepstakes, 2100 South 1850 West Salt Lake City, UT 84119 by December 31, 2018.
No Purchase Necessary.
Click here to enter.