At Dick's Market, we know that nothing is more important to a child's future than education. To help give back to our local communities, Dick's Market will be supporting local schools through our School Perks program.
What is School Perks?
School Perks is our way of giving back and supporting our communities' education system. The School Perks program is run through Dick's Perks program allowing us to electronically track the rewards each school earns. Your school will earn one percent* of every purchase made by its supporters.
Click here for complete School Perks information document.
*Each school is eligible to earn up to $10,000 per school year. However, each school must earn at least $500 to receive School Perks funds. For complete terms and conditions, click here.
Spread the word about School Perks
Spread the word at school
8.5x11 PosterClick here to download
FlyerClick here to download
HandoutClick here to download
Spread the word on social media
Facebook Cover PhotoClick here to download
Facebook Profile PictureClick here to download
School Perks LogoClick here to download
If you would like to enroll your school for School Perks do the following:
- Register for School Perks by filling out the form below.
- Download and complete a W9 and send to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-801-978-8284
The School Perks coordinator at the local Dick's Fresh Market will contact you when received.
If you are a new School Perks supporter, visit your local store to sign up for a Dick's Perks account. Signing up for a Dick's Perks account is easy and can be done at checkout or the customer service booth. Once you have a Perks account, you can link it to your school of choice by following these easy steps:
- Log in to your Perks account at http://dicksmarket.com/perks.
- Select the School Perks tab.
- Select the button next to the school you would like to link your account and press the blue bottom at the bottom of the screen.
Already a Member?
To support your local schools you will want to link the school of your choice to your Perks account.
In just a few easy steps you can support your school!
- Login to our website by choosing login in the top right corner of our website. If you haven't logged in before choose register.
- After you are logged in visit https://dicksmarket.com/perks
- You will see a tab for School Perks. Click there and look for your school and add it to your account.
At the start of each school year you will want to re-link your school to your Perks account.
Classroom Art Projects
We love to showcase and display artwork from our School Perks classrooms. Each year we request at least one art project to display in our store per participating store. This can be any project of your choice. Please encourage all students to stop by and see their art; they will receive a little surprise for doing so. Contact your local School Perks Coordinator with questions or details.
Take a Tour
As a member of the School Perks program, your school has access to tour our store as a fun and educational field trip option. To schedule a store tour, contact your local School Perks coordinator.